Registered Plumbers. Established in 1994, Western Cape & KZN
A level 1 (135%) Contributor B-BBEE Compliant | Black Female Owned | Empowering Supplier
The calculation of the scores have been determined in accordance with the Department of Trade, Industry & Competition’s Amended Construction Sector Code as Gazetted on 01 December 2017, Gazette No. 41287.
We supply, install or repair
Hot water systems, electric, solar, bulk or domestic
Hot & Cold Water Reticulation
Why use PlumbGuarantee?
- Your security is paramount – who are you permitting to access your home when home service is required? All our staff are permanently employed, SAPS screened and cleared, our vehicles clearly branded, stocked and equipped with company owned plant
- We are affiliated to our industries regulating bodies to ensure compliance with standards and fair practice
- Our Rates are competitive, transparent
- We have served the Winelands for 22 years
- No labour is subcontracted or casual.
- SARS Tax clearance certificate, Compensation for Occupational Injuries & Diseases Act-Letter of Good standing and BBBEE certificate available on request.
- We are NOT a Jack of all trades but rather a master of one, working to a standard rather than a price.
While the result of any repair, installation or renovation is the priority, the process in arriving there does not have to be painful, we ensure this, how?
- By protecting the access and work areas with industrial branded work mats
- By ensuring our workers remain in their area of work whilst on your property, only
- By using Hilti dustless grinding and vacuum systems for chase work
- By using Hilti Vibration Damped AVR breakers to limit unnecessary damage during breaking out
- By using pipe location technology to prevent avoidable pipe and conduit damage during excavation
- By using Avant articulated hydraulically driven compact loaders to excavate efficiently through established lawns and landscaping to minimize damage, accessible through 1.2m wide access gates
- We have invested in the best plant available, internationally, to ensure your experience is first world and first class.
- We work to a standard, not a price.
- Each site has specific complications, we listen to your needs and wherever possible, meet them.
SOME OF OUR LATEST WORK
Photos of actual work done by PlumbGuarantee.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I would like to thank you and your plumbing teams for the good work carried out at Heritage Manor this week. We have had a number of burst geysers. Thanks to you and your staff for excellent service.”
DAVID PEPPERELL, ESTATE MANAGER
“Thank you for responding so quickly to my call out. Great service!”
“I would just like to compliment you on your phenomenal service. I appointed you past 18h00 yesterday and I had a report before 12h00 today. I am really impressed.”
“Dankie vir jou tyd en soos ek van die begin af gesê het was ek baie in my skik met die manier waarop julle die eis hanteer het. Vanaf die vinnige optrede met die aanmelding tot waar jou manne die geyser ingesit het, dit verdien voorwaar 5 sterre. Welgedaan.”
“I have been using your company and services on and off for some 8 years now, and have been so impressed on so many occasions and with such consistency, that I simply have to tell you what a brilliant job you guys are doing. You stand out in so many extraordinary ways – superb communication (pre and post service), proactive behaviour, friendliness – just all round brilliant competence!”
RORY MACFARLANE – LEAD LAUNDRY & CATERING SUPPLIES SA
The word plumbing is derived from the Latin word “plumbum” meaning lead, the first pipes used in Roman era were lead.
AREAS WE SERVICE
Western Cape: Cape Town (Brackenfell, Kuilsrivier, Kraaifontein, Bellville, Durbanville) Boland (Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Strand, Gordons Bay, Paarl, Wellington, Franschhoek
KZN: Pinetown, New Germany, Queensburgh, Westville, Botha’s Hill, Hillcrest, Gillits, Kloof, Phoenix, Umhlanga, La Lucia, Durban North, Newlands